Friday, September 7, 2012

Avril Lavigne "Under My Skin" Pop Music CD Review


The exceptionally talented Pop artist Avril Lavigne has released her CD entitled Under My Skin. I am very confident and happy to announce that I believe Avril Lavigne fans, and Pop fans alike will be pleased with this one. With the release of Under My Skin Avril Lavigne's artistic excellence is on full display as she has once again delivered a brilliant collection of tracks that could very well be her best work to date.

I wish it weren't the case but, it's not everyday that I get a CD from an artist that I can just pop in and comfortably listen to from beginning to end. There is usually a song or two that I just can't force myself to get through. Not at all the case with Under My Skin. Every track is enjoyable and was pretty easy for me to listen to from start to finish.

Avril Lavigne is one of those musicians that has the ability to just bowl you over with her talent. The kind of artist it's really a treat to be able to listen to.

If you're a Avril Lavigne fan, or just a fan of Pop music this is a CD your collection simply should not be without.

My SmoothLee Bonus Pick, and the one that got Sore [...as in "Stuck On REpeat"] is track 5, How Does It Feel. This is a great track!

Under My Skin Release Notes:

Avril Lavigne originally released Under My Skin on May 25, 2004 on the Arista Records label.

CD Track List Follows:

1. Take Me Away

2. Together

3. Don't Tell Me

4. He Wasn't

5. How Does It Feel

6. My Happy Ending

7. Nobody's Home

8. Forgotten

9. Who Knows

10. Fall To Pieces

11. Freak Out

12. Slipped Away

Personnel include: Avril Lavigne (vocals); Raine Maida (guitar, keyboards); Michael Ward, Ben Moody (guitar); Evan Taubenfeld (acoustic guitar, electric guitar, drums, background vocals); Butch Walker (electric guitar, keyboards, bass guitar, percussion, programming, background vocals); Patrick Warren (strings, chamberlin, keyboards); Chantal Kreviazuk (piano); Jon O'Brien (keyboards, programming); Josh Freese, Brooks Wackerman (drums). Recording information: 2004.




The AdCenterUSA - Classified Advertising with Photos for every State in the USA. Worldwide Coverage including Web Directories, Yellow Pages and FFA's. http://adcenter-usa.com




No comments:

Post a Comment